The central core of the winery dating from its foundation in 1950 is still the pivot around which all of its activities revolve. It is constituted by a complex of fibreglass-lined concrete vats, which were subsequently equipped with modern cooling systems.
Over the years they have been joined by stainless-steel tanks and fermentation vessels, also temperature controlled and made to our own exclusive design. Beneath the production facility are the ageing cellars, the barrique cellar, and the new tasting room where friends and clients are welcomed.
The roof of the winery is equipped with a photovoltaic system to ensure the low environmental impact of all the stages of production.